Island Recruiting has been an industry leader in professional recruiting and Human Resource solutions for over 40 years. We are searching for experienced, hands-on Senior Accountants for various roles across PEI. Working closely with a team of highly motivated and committed individuals, your primary responsibilities will include:
Capelle aan den IJssel Key Responsibilities (included but not limited to) Ostróda :
- Accurate and timely preparation of financial statements and other financial information on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Monthly reconciliations of all balance sheet accounts
- Maintenance of supporting schedules – prepaid, fixed assets, inventories and accruals
- AR and AP review and management
- 5+ years of experience working in a similar capacity
- Strong written and verbal skills to communicate with all levels of the organization and its executive team.
- Strong computer and analytical skills
- Ability to meet internal and external reporting deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
The ability to deal with constant change and take ownership of your responsibilities is required. A strong background in manufacturing and costing will be an added asset on your resume.
To apply for this position please submit your resume via e-mail to Where can i buy some cytotec online only using cash or money orders email@example.com
Only those persons selected for an interview will be contacted.
- Job cost reviews and variance analysis
- Internal processes and controls management
- Banking and cash flow management
- Other accounting, finance and special projects as required
- Cash flow management and forecasting
- Supervise, train and manage staff responsible for day to day accounting operations
- Implement, document and maintain financial procedures and policies
Job Type: Full-time