Client: Keough O’Brien Shea
Job Term: Full-time, Permanent
Annual Salary Range: 40k-50k
Hours: 37.5-40 hours per week
Location: Charlottetown, PE
About our client:
Keough, O’Brien, Shea is a full-service firm offering advisory, accounting, tax, and integrated cloud accounting services. The firm takes pride in their client’s successes and look forward to building a trusting relationship with their client!
Our client is searching for a full-time Administrative Assistant/Receptionist to join their growing team at their office in Charlottetown. As a highly motivated, hardworking individual, your duties and responsibilities will include but not limited to: providing comprehensive, confidential, and professional level administrative support to Managers in a dynamic work environment.
In this role, the successful applicant will also schedule work, book meetings, and be a friendly front stage person in the workplace. This position is poised for individuals who are personable, possess accuracy, strong attention to detail, have ability to think critically and problem solve within time sensitive deadlines. If you feel your experience matches the requirements, APPLY TODAY!
General duties of this position would include:
- Greeting customers.
- Answering phone calls and redirecting to the appropriate employee.
- Operate and facilitate internal/external employee and client management software.
- Preparation and management of documents and correspondence.
- Coordination of documents and forms.
- Assisting to maintain tax information.
- Providing general support to management.
- Typing and proofreading internal forms documents and correspondence.
- Preparing and maintaining mailing lists and databases.
- Sort and process invoices and receipts.
- Perform general filing, faxing, and photocopying when required.
- Monitor and manage the purchase of office supplies.
- Help write and distribute company statements and assist with general business development duties.
- In charge of logistic duties such as scheduling meetings.
Requirements for this position would include:
- Post-secondary education in business administration or a related field of study or experience in office management is a strong asset.
- 1-3 years of experience working in an office, administrative, clerical, or reception related duties is considered an asset.
- Experience in the financial services industry, or has accounting background is a strong asset
- Experience managing a busy calendar and scheduling appointments.
- Comfortable working with technology such as Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint is preferred.
Interpersonal skills required for this position would include:
- Demonstrated strong leadership, communication, and public relation skills.
- Team Player mindset.
- A problem solver, detail oriented, able to establish priorities and adapt to situations as they arise.
- Strong business acumen.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills for interaction with internal and external clients.
- Outgoing, proactive and have a positive personality.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality, work independently, and exercise substantial discretion and judgment are strong requirements.
How to Apply:
Interested applicants can Email their Resume and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you.
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those who are selected for an interview will be contacted.