Seeking anesthetists for a leading healthcare provider in Atlantic Canada to provide full-scope practice of anesthesiology! We offer part time, full time, temporary and permanent opportunities.
Anesthetists are responsible for the care of patients before, during and after surgical operations, labour and delivery, and certain interventional procedures.
West Coon Rapids Remuneration
Candidates may choose between a salary, contract for service or a fee-for-service payment.
Salary ranges from $208,000 annually + benefits to $ 240,000 annually + benefits and contract for service payment ranges from $ 220,000 annually to $ 260,000 annually. Full-time for a salaried specialist is 37.5 hours per week minimum, while full-time contract-for-service is based on a maximum of 1,725 hours per year.
Incentives & Benefits
Qualified and licensable candidates may be eligible for a return in service grant of $80,000 (with a 4 year commitment)!
- Relocation expenses up to $10,000 available for full time positions.
- Opportunity to teach in the Regional Residency Training Program with faculty appointment.
- Electronic patient record system with access to lab and x-ray reports from office.
- Permanent candidates qualify for dental care, extended healthcare, and vision care.
- Lucrative incentives for locum physicians are available.
Qualifications & Certifications
FRCPC or eligibility for the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada
- Eligibility for licensure with the Local College of the Regional Healthcare Provider.
- Appointment to the Regional Medical Staff and appropriate privileging.
- US and eligible international boards are acceptable.
- Work experience or references within the field is considered an asset.
General duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Administering pain relief before, during, and after medical procedures.
- Monitoring patients’ vital signs during procedures.
- Supervising anesthesia assistants and certified registered nurse anesthetists.
- Approving general, sedative, regional, or local anesthetics.
- Reviewing medical files and lab results.
- Informing patients of risks associated with anesthesia.
- Complying with medical and hospital procedure policy.
Please, contact Island Recruiting by sending resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org