Salary Range: Based on Qualifications and Experience
Hours: 37.5 hours/week
Start Date: As soon as possible
Job Term: Permanent, Full-Time
Location: Greater Charlottetown Area
Miguel Alemán (La Doce)
Our client is actively seeking a CPA to join their growing team. This position will be responsible for a multitude of accounting functions supporting the accounting firm and its clients.
The CPA will assist this accounting firm in planning, preparing and executing services for clients.
buy prednisone dose pack Requirements and Attributes:
- 2 + years as a Chartered Professional Accountant in a public firm
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related discipline
- Highly developed leadership and interpersonal skills
- Extensive experience with oversight or management of small to medium sized businesses
- Ability to maintain confidentiality, work independently and exercise professional discretion
- Experience with Caseware
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Excellent analytical skills with attention to detail
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Excellent time management
- Preparation of assurance engagements, both audit and review
- Year-end working paper files and financial statements
- Preparation and review of compilation financial statements
- Preparation of corporate and personal income tax returns
- Preparation of financial projections and business plans
- Create and analyze financial reports
- Preparation of external filings (HST, assistance claims)
- Provide business development and client management
- Other functions as required
- Timelines are based on client deadlines, time management is key
- Professional communication with staff and clients
- Confidentiality with respect to client information
What They Offer:
Our client is a growing accounting and advisory firm that provides a full range of accounting, tax and business advisory services to individuals and companies in all business sectors. The firm offers a competitive salary and benefits package, and a flexible work environment. You will have the opportunity to work for a locally owned and managed company that values their employees and community.
How to apply:
Please send your cover letter, resume and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
We thank all who apply, but only those accepted for interviews will be contacted.