• Passionate about food
• Hard working
Does this sound like you? Then we want to hear from you!
We are looking for an enthusiastic, creative and fully qualified chef to assist in running a busy grab and go restaurant kitchen. Our client’s restaurant offers a casual dining experience that offers the ease of grab and go meals for lunch and supper with an emphasis on fabulous, fresh local foods.
The successful applicant will have previous experience:
• Managing a busy kitchen
• Menu planning and food costing
• Ordering and monitoring supplies
• Demonstrate and promote a kitchen culture that promotes creativity and team work
• Present an influential presence in the kitchen that fosters growth, learning and development
• Perform all back of house crew duties as needed including prep, butchery, baking, working all line stations and expediting finished product to the consumer
Attention to detail is a must, as is demonstrated culinary expertise. We want someone with creativity and passion to help us produce innovative dishes and provide a memorable experience for our guests.
• Applicants must have experience cooking in a high-volume restaurant
• Previous experience of 2+ years in back of house management experience.
• Previous experience as a Head Chef considered a strength
• A culinary diploma or degree is also considered a strength
• Must possess a passion for the culinary experience and the food service industry
If you possess all of the above, please send a resume and cover letter to:
Kelly at email@example.com