Salary Range: $23-$25/hour
Start Date: As soon as possible
Job Term: Full-Time, permanent
Hours: 37.5 – 40 hours per week
Location: Charlottetown, PE
Misoprostol no prescription needed 20mcg About our client:
Our client is a long established professional service company specializing in residential services and is exploring expanding their services to include residential and commercial cleaning services.
Our client is searching for a self-motivated, reliable leader to join their team as the Manager of the Cleaning Services. The Cleaning Service Manager is responsible to create operational plans and procedures for each cleaning project (residential and commercial) to ensure jobs are completed in a timely manner to company standards. Our successful candidate will be capable of both managing staff to perform professional cleaning services, management aspects of the day-to-day organization, as well as assisting in growing the business. Our operation is focused on teamwork and open communication to ensure all employees enjoy a safe work environment where we can be our best!
If your skillsets match the requirements, wait no further and apply today!
Working in the supervisory role the Manager would be self-motivated and capable of successfully executing the following:
- Organize and schedule daily cleaning projects to ensure project deadlines are met
- Delegate tasks and supervise cleaning staff to ensure the timely and efficient completion of cleaning projects
- Allocate materials to appropriate operations throughout the day
- Training and motivating employees; ensuring staff members are supported
- General and proper cleaning activities for both residential and commercial locations
- Establish objectives for the business and formulate policies on an on-going basis
- Coordination between clients, owners, staff, and management and to promote open, professional communication
- Maintaining and expanding the company’s current customer base
- Assist in preparing customer quotations
- Ensure safety policies and safe work practices are followed by staff/team
- Track time and attendance of the cleaning team
Requirements for this position would include:
- Experience in management and/or in supervisory role
- Cleaning experience is preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Fundamental knowledge in operation scheduling
- Completion of secondary school is a strong asset
- Experience working in a similar position or role is a strong asset
- Floor stripping and waxing knowledge.
Interpersonal skills and abilities required for this position would include:
- Self-motivated and take initiative
- Strong communication abilities
- Ability to learn and multitask
- Must have strong work ethic
- Ability to work well with others & promote a positive and open-communication environment at all times
- Ability to work in a physically demanding, fast-paced, high energy environment
- Detail oriented and highly organized
- Salary Range: $23-$25 per hour; depending on experience
- Health Care Benefits after probation
- Mobile devices and other office supplies will be provided
How to Apply:
Please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
We thank all who apply, but only those accepted for interviews will be contacted.
Entrepreneurial consulting firm operating in the areas of HR, Recruitment, Immigration, Digital Media, Incubation, and Property Rentals. Est. 1999. Located at 119 Queen St., Suite #200, Charlottetown PEI.