Are you seeking a professional opportunity in a fast paced and challenging environment? Do you want to work with a great team of like-minded individuals? Our client is seeking a C.P.A. to join their team. They have established an entrepreneurial and dynamic working environment that will be the foundation for their continued growth. The firm is looking for a highly motivated individual to actively become a contributing part in their continued success.
The successful candidate will serve the needs of the client by planning and performing audits, cash-flow forecasts, reviews, compilations, and by preparing tax returns, in addition to any other related client needs. In this role, you will prepare business plans, including market assessments, tax planning strategies, and financial projections for a range of industries.
- Maintain and audit company financial records
- Oversee budgets and financial management
- Ensure accuracy of financial records
- Ensure all investments, expenditures and revenues are filed without discrepancies
- Research and analyze company’s financial reports
- Develop financial plan and provide input toward financial projections
- Provide timely, high quality client service that meets or exceeds client and firm expectations
Desired Skills and Experience
- You will have a completed C.P.A. designation and possess current experience in an Accounting firm
- You have a thorough knowledge of accounting principles, practices and procedures
- As a results oriented individual, you have the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects and deliverables simultaneously
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills and strong business acumen
- You combine ambition and innovative thinking with objective setting and outcome measurement for a truly winning combination.
To explore this opportunity further, please submit your resume and cover letter to Marcia at Marcia@islandrecruiting.com