Established in 1999, the Confederation Group has grown into a diverse organization supporting its clients through expertise in immigration, human resourcing, and strategic consulting. The entrepreneurial roots initiated in 1989, and they have grown to include real-estate and a small team of disciplined expertise.
They continue to grow and adapt as they support their clients from government agencies, departments, municipalities, public entities and small businesses from their two PEI offices, regional offices, and international offices.
Confederation Group seeks a motivated, driven, and independent individual with a passion and interest in professional administration. This position will be an Intermediate Position and report to the Executive Director.
General duties include:
- Be responsible for supporting all aspects of the Executive Director’s work, including appointments and the diary, travel, and accommodation as required, in addition to managing dates, producing agendas, minutes, and all critical paperwork for meetings.
- Maintain and develop systems, procedures, and records in line with the organization’s policies and objectives.
- Provide current, accurate, and accessible information to ensure necessary records.
- Support the Executive Director in the preparation and presentation of reports, proposals, budgets, and related activities in servicing and developing contracts and relationships with stakeholders and partners.
- Support the Executive Director in the preparation of all documentation required for crucial decision-making as required.
- Completing post-secondary education (Bachelor’s degree, or diploma) in business or office administration or related.
- Three to five years of related work experience, of which two years must be in a senior administrative office management position.
- Have demonstrable experience of working at a similar level and proven administrative, secretarial, and office skills.
- Organizational skills.
- Can prioritize tasks and projects and execute tasks effectively.
- Highly detail-oriented.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively independently, as well as part of a team.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Having marketing skill is an asset
Skills and Attributes:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Creative, reliable and results-oriented
- Willingness to learn
- Wage: $15-$20/hr
- Working hours: full time
- Location: 119 Queen Street
- Job Term: Permanent
- Number of positions: 1
- Start time: As soon as possible
- Application deadline: June 30th, 2021
How to Apply:
Apply TODAY if you feel your qualifications, passion and experience directly correlate to this role!
Please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com for consideration. The deadline for the application is June 30th, 2021.
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.