Richards’ Roofing is looking for hard-working individuals who are reliable team players to join their team. Wage will be determined based on experience/performance. Health/Dental Benefits, Pension Plan option is available. Full-time hours required; work is available now based on weather.
General duties of this position would include:
- Install, repair, or replace shingles on sloped roofs of buildings
- Install flashings
- Set up ladders and/or scaffolding to provide safe access to roofs
- May estimate materials required
- Install underlayment
Requirements for this position would include:
- Fall Arrest Safety Certification will be required for these positions
- Intermediate English skills
- Ability to learn and follow our extensive safety policy
- Experience in roofing and shingling would be required
- A drivers license is required
Interpersonal skills and abilities required for this position would include:
- Must be a team player who is dependable and reliable
- The successful candidate must be self-motivated and take initiative
- Ability to learn and multitask
- Must have a strong work ethic
- Ability to work in a physically demanding, fast-paced, high energy environment both on the roof and on the ground
- Weight handling can be over 80 lbs.
- On-site work environment is outdoors and subjected to all weather conditions
- The work environment is on the roof and/or on the grounds that are dusty and noisy
- The worker must wear necessary Protective Equipment
- NOC: 7291 – Roofers and shinglers
- Full time Permanent
- Start Date: ASAP
- Number of positions: 4
- Salary Rate: $16.00-$28.00 per hour
- Hours: 40-48 hours per week
How to Apply:
Please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
For any questions or inquiries about this position, please call 902-367-3799. We thank all who apply, but only those accepted for interviews will be contacted.