As a part of our client’s team of FPGA Designers, Hardware, Signal Integrity and Embedded Software Specialists, there is broad range of design opportunities in a wide variety of clients and industry verticals.
We are seeking a FPGA Designer who is passionate and working with new technologies, is driven to win and is excited to apply their creative skills. Our client is a growing company that can have a great deal of impact with lots of exciting challenges.
Advantages of Being a FPGA Designer on our team:
• Cutting edge technology. As a Xilinx Premium Partner, our client is involved in assessing and implementing the newest technologies, often before they are leased to the market
• Ability to direct your career path, in the highly sought-after areas of High-Performance Computing
• High Speed Communication and High-Resolution Video
• Flexible work hours
• Fully Stocked Kitchen that offers complimentary lunch, snacks and beverages any of time of the day
• Competitive health and dental benefits
Required Skills and Experience:
• Exhibit strong communication skills, are fluent in English, have great customer interaction presence
• Ability to quickly learn new technologies and processes
• Proven techniques and habits that lead to high quality design
• As a Xilinx premier design partner, you will be certified to Xilinx’s highest level of FPGA qualification – this will be your first “to-do” item upon joining us
• Have used video systems and specification standards, video algorithms and high-speed memory and bus interfaces. This includes: HDMI, SDI, DP, MIPI, 1/10/40 GigE, PCIe, AXI, AXIS, SPI,
12C, SATA, SAS and SRIO)
• Degree as a BASc, BEng or equivalent
• 3+ years of experiencing designing FPGAs
• Created designs using Xilinx or Altera FPGA families
• Experience with Verilog, SystemVerilog, VHDL, Xilinx Vivado, Alerta Quartus and/or ModelSim
• RTL design and verification including test benches, functional simulations and timing closure.
Salary – $120,000.00 per year
Job type – Full-time, Permanent
To Apply, send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the job title, FPGA Designer in the title.