Intermediate Financial Controler
Intermediate Financial Controller
Our client is a growth oriented natural food product manufacturer in the consumable industry. They are presently seeking a Financial controller to support their continued growth and financial management. Reporting to the CFO, the successful applicant will be responsible for financial reporting, forecasting, directing the annual budgeting process and conducting company-wide Loss Analysis. Our client is a desirable employer with a competitive compensation package. If you are a dedicated team player that thrives in a dynamic environment, this may be the opportunity for you.
• Coordinating and directing the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances;
• Preparing and publishing timely monthly financial statements;
• Identifying losses in the supply chain for elimination;
• Managing the preparation of benchmarks for the measurement of financial and operating performance;
• Monitoring and analyze monthly operating results against budget; and
• Preparing weekly production statistics reports.
This position requires communication throughout all levels of the organization as well as external communication with auditors, suppliers and regulatory agencies.
To be considered for this position, the ideal candidate will have:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or related field
• 5+ years’ financial management experience, preferably in a food manufacturing environment
• Impeccable mathematics and analytical skills
• Strong Microsoft Excel skills
• Experience with Microsoft Power BI a plus
The successful candidate must have strong analytical and problem-solving skills, be a good communicator, have attention to detail, as well as excellent computer skills with relevant software packages.
Salary range: $50-60k
To apply: Send your resume to email@example.com. Please specify the job title Intermediate Financial Controller in the subject line. We thank everyone for their interest; however only qualified applicants will be contacted.