Licensed Practical Nurse
Seeking licensed practical nurses (LPN) for a leading healthcare provider in Atlantic Canada to provide full scope care! We offer part time, full time, temporary and permanent opportunities.
LPN under the direct supervision and in collaboration with a registered nurse, provides nursing care necessary for the comfort and well-being of patients or residents.
buy isotretinoin online canada Hours & Remuneration
- Applicants must be willing to work 75 hours bi-weekly, 8 or 12 hour-days, evenings, and weekend shifts.
- Salary ranges from $21.00 – $29.50 hourly depending on experience with full-time hours per week.
http://diamondseoulescorts.com/wordpress/wp-content/themes/sketch/404.php Qualifications & Certifications
Graduate of a recognized Licensed Practical Nursing course and current certification in Canada.
- Recent experience administering medications and/or a pharmacology course required.
- Certification approved by the College of Licensed Practical Nurses within the region.
- Experience in long-term care is preferred, however completed clinical/practicum experience and references are considered an asset.
- Submission of immunization record along with health assessment documentation.
- Must provide a satisfactory Criminal Records Check prior to beginning employment.
General duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Provide bedside care.
- Communicate with patients, family members, supervisors and other staff members.
- Perform nursing interventions such as taking vital signs, applying aseptic techniques including sterile dressings, ensuring infection control, monitoring nutritional intake and conducting specimen collection.
- Assist with resident comfort.
- Prepare and administer injections and/or enemas where required.
- Collect samples and/or monitor catheters.
- Promote healthy living including physical and mental activity, healthy eating and resident engagement.
- Provide care according to the established care plan ensuring that, on an ongoing basis, the emotional, spiritual, physical comfort and safety of clients are met to the greatest possible extent; care must be within the scope of practice of a Licensed Practical Nurse.
- Administer up-to-date nursing practices designated within the scope of an LPN.
- Maintain confidentiality of client and corporate information and discusses same only with appropriate personnel.
- Administer medications and document therapeutic effects when required.
Please, contact Island Recruiting by sending resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org