Maintenance Manager / Project Engineer
Our client, an award-winning food product manufacturer, and one of PEI’s top employers, is looking for Maintenance Manager to join their operations. If you are a hands-on Manager and have a proven track record supervising and coordinating the responsibilities of a busy maintenance department, we want to meet you!
As the Maintenance Manager, you will:
• Develop, implement, and maintain comprehensive maintenance system to ensure all equipment is maintained to the highest safety and efficiency standards;
• Engage with all functional areas to support continuous improvement initiatives including equipment downtime reduction, waste reduction and manufacturing improvements
• Create and support training programs for all maintenance personnel to ensure compliance with industry safety regulations and industry best practices
• Lead, direct and participate in maintenance activities;
• Make recommendations for equipment purchase and investment;
• Execute equipment purchases and installations, and
• Demonstrate leadership, interpersonal and communication skills to drive department performance.
The ideal candidate will have:
• A Trade Certificate, or Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or related field;
• A minimum of 5 years’ experience, preferably within a pharmaceutical or food-manufacturing environment;
• A solid track record of high-speed packaging and high-volume processing equipment management;
• Technical expertise in mechanical and electrical maintenance and,
• An ability to prioritize and manage multiple plans and execution simultaneously.
Salary range: $52,000 – $62,000
To apply: Send your resume to email@example.com. Please specify the job title Maintenance Manager in the subject line. We thank everyone for their interest; however only qualified applicants will be contacted.