Marketing and Communications Assistant
Island Recruiting is currently searching for a Marketing and Communications Assistant to join our client, UNI Broadcasting, located in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island. Our client is an international news agency that provides uplinks, studios and camera crews throughout the world. The Marketing and Communications Assistant will be responsible for broadcasting the Charlottetown hub facilities to the Middle East and Europe.
• Liaise with clients via email and phone to coordinate daily projects;
• Arrange live video and feeds;
• Schedule studio bookings and arrange satellite uplinks;
• Book live shots and field crews covering international news stories;
• Oversee editing of foreign news packages;
• Assess and adapt quickly to Arabic TV and production houses.
• Must speak be fluent in spoken and written Arabic and English;
• Proven connections and relations with Arabic and middle eastern TV channels;
• University Degree;
• Minimum 10 years industry experience.
To apply, please submit your resume to Kelly at firstname.lastname@example.org with Marketing and Communications Assistant in the subject line.