Freshstone Brands, Charlottetown
Salary Range: 14.85 per hour+$500 sign-in bonus
Job Term: Permanent, Full-time/Part-time
Location: West Royalty
Availability: 2 Vacancies
1800 mg neurontin Description
Freshstone Brands Charlottetown – Keybrand Foods, founded in 1963, is a premier manufacturer of high-quality prepared foods products that services the retail, foodservice, and co-manufacturing channels. Our products include branded and private label salads. We operate three modern manufacturing facilities strategically located in PEI, Ontario, and Saskatchewan to offer superior service to all regions of Canada and the Northern United States. Freshstone Brands is the premier manufacturer of refrigerated fresh prepared salads in Canada. Our facilities are CFIA recognized, are equipped with micro labs, and have been HACCP certified since 1998. Freshstone Brands Charlottetown is 32000 Sq ft and has more than 20 employees.
Freshstone Brands is looking forward to welcoming motivated, reliable Production Line Workers to join their team!
General duties of this position would include:
- Flexibility to work in production lines as required, including setting up and running lines, packing pallets, boxing, labeling, etc.
- Keep the workplace in clean and orderly condition.
- Organize, summarize and submit production documents.
- Other duties assigned by Supervisor.
Requirements for this position would include:
- Basic verbal and written English language skills.
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions.
- Ability to work independently and be part of a team.
- Mechanical aptitude is preferred; training will be provided.
- Food manufacturing experience is considered an asset.
Possibility of moving to:
- Pick and Prepare ingredients.
- Follow recipes and mix
- Record production condition information
Salary & Benefit
- Pay rate: 14.85 per hour; plus 4% vacation pay.
- Benefits: After three months, permanent employees are enrolled in Canada Life insurance package.
- Schedule will vary between peak season (June to August) and slow season:
- Peak season: 8 to 12 hrs per shift.
- Slow season: 6 to 8 hrs per shift.
- In an 8hr shift the staff get 2 x 15min paid break and a 30min unpaid lunch break.
- Dayshifts, The Production line normal start times is usually 8:30am, vary between 7am and 9am depending on the schedule.
- Weekdays , occasional Saturdays.
- Weight lifting: 5 to 20 kg of product or boxes
- Workers stand and do repetitive tasks.
- For food production requirement, it’s between 9-12 degree in the plant.
How to Apply:
Interested applicants can Email their Resume to email@example.com. Please include the job title in your subject line and we look forward to hearing from you.
We thank all who apply, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.