Prince County Hospital, Summerside
Competition Number: 141028-2005PCPI
Close-Date: 2021-01-25 16:00:00
Job Term: Permanent, Full-Time
Salary: $34.30 – $41.84 per hour
Hours: 75 hours bi-weekly / Rotating 12 hour shifts
The nurse, as a member of the health care team, assists with the assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of nursing care to promote the achievement and maintenance of each patient’s optimal level of health and functions; develops and maintains their own clinical competency; performs other related and allied duties which contribute to the orderly and efficient operation of the department.
This position is eligible to receive a $5,000 financial incentive through the Nursing Recruitment Incentive Program and may be eligible for Relocation Assistance of up to $10,000.
Sincé Requirements for this position would include:
- Active or eligible for registration with the College of Registered Nurses of Prince Edward Island;
- A good previous work and attendance record;
- 2 years Acute Care experience or 1 year critical care experience;
- BCLS certification
- The successful applicant must provide a satisfactory criminal records check prior to beginning employment.
- Preference will be given to candidates with previous Critical Care experience;
- Preference will be given to candidates with ACLS and PALS or other Critical Care courses;
- CNA certification in Critical Care Nursing would be considered an asset;
- Additional relevant education and experience would be considered an asset.
How to Apply:
Interested applicants can Email their Resume and Cover Letter to Kalie@islandrecruiting.com. Please ensure the application clearly demonstrates how you meet the noted qualifications as applicants will be screened based on the information provided. We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those who are selected for an interview will be contacted. We look forward to hearing from you. For further information, please call 902-367-3797.