The Mount Continuing Care Community is committed to providing the highest quality of care guided by their core values; compassion, respect, and hospitality. They are currently seeking a 75% Temporary http://littlemagonline.com/tag/oscar-de-la-renta/ Registered Nurse for their long-term care facility in Charlottetown, PEI. If you are highly motivated, energetic, caring, and dedicated to person-centered care then we are looking for you! This position reports to the Director of Nursing, and assumes authority, responsibility, and accountability for the delivery of nursing services in our continuing care community.
Registered Nurses provide nursing care under the direction of medical practitioners and the Director of Nursing. This role will be assigned to the nursing floor for the majority of their work. RNs will also act in compliance with Provincial Community Care and Nursing Care Regulations.
buy modafinil netherlands General duties of this position would include:
- Assess residents to identify appropriate nursing interventions.
- Collaborate with members of an interdisciplinary health team to plan, implement, coordinate and evaluate resident care in consultation with residents and their families.
- Administer medications and treatments as prescribed by a physician or according to established policies and protocols.
- Monitor, assess, address, document and report symptoms and change in residents conditions.
- Supervise LPNs, RCWs, RAs, volunteers, and other staff.
- Transfer, lift, and reposition residents.
- May develop and implement personal care plans on resident admission.
- Manage complex home care cases, participate in community needs assessment and program development, conduct disease screening and deliver immunization programs.
- Ability to handle sensitive information with the highest degree of integrity and confidentiality.
- Frequent interaction with residents, family members, and the public.
- Other duties as required.
*Please note only candidates with the following qualifications will be considered.
Requirements for this position would include:
- Completion of a university or college, or other recognized registered nursing program.
- Current registration with the Association of Registered Nurses of PEI.
- Ability to work as a team member and ability to meet the physical requirements of the position.
- A valid criminal record check and vulnerable sector check.
- Up to date CPR training.
- Up to date immunizations and TB testing.
Interpersonal skills and abilities required for this position would include:
- Ability to effectively communicate with strong writing, presentation and listening skills that promote understanding and clarity in a respectful manner
- Good personal mastery and performance as a team player, with proven ability to role model the behaviours associated with a constructive culture and a commitment to heath, wellness and safety
- Strong organizational behaviour and conflict-resolution skills
- Ability to function effectively in a diverse and fast paced work environment with challenging and often competing priorities
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Strong interpersonal leadership skills
- Confidence in the leadership role and in decision-making
- Ability to be responsible and organized throughout all aspects of performance
- Ability to be personally accountable for actions
- Ability to work with others at a professional level
- Commitment to organizational goals
- Emotional intelligence
- Ability to make rational and accountable decisions
- Ability to apply physical care to patients including lifting, moving, shifting, aiding and supporting individuals
Other abilities considered an asset:
- Bachelor’s Degree is preferred.
- PEI RN Licenses are preferred.
- Dental care
- Discounted or free food
- Extended health care
- On-site childcare
- On-site gym
- Profit sharing
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- Start-Date: Spring 2021
- Job Term: Part-time, Permanent
- Hours: 24 – 27.5 per week
The successful applicant for this position would be expected to receive a wage of $40.40 per hour. Shifts may range from 8 to 12 hours, with a combination of days, evening, nights, weekends, holidays. The successful applicant must be able to work a combination of shifts, with flexibility.
How to Apply:
Interested applicants can Email their Resume and Cover Letter to Kalie@islandrecruiting.com. Please include the job title in your subject line and we look forward to hearing from you. For further information, please call 902-367-3797.
We thank all who apply, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.