Start Date: August 16th, 2021
Job Term: Full-time, Permanent
Hours: 32 hours per week
order generic isotretinoin online no prescription Description:
Confederation Group is searching for a Retail Assistant Manager / Marketing Administrator to join our team in Charlottetown. This role will be in charge of the newly opened retail store, featuring high fashioned eyewear and accessories. In this role, our Manager will ensure the successful operations of the store, job responsibilities will include: assisting customers in selecting products, maintaining up-to-date knowledge of product offerings, operating the POS system, keeping track of inventory, and supervising part-time staffs.
Our store manager will also be taking on a Marketing Administrative role to showcase store products, services, promotions, and events. The successful Applicant will be responsible for developing and implementing social media strategy to increase online presence, improve revenue & AMP, and sales efforts. The successful candidate will have strong leadership skills, excellent organization skills, sales experiences and an independent work ethic.
Retail Management Duties:
- Troubleshoot and direct customer inquiries and address all possible issues promptly and accurately.
- Work with our Team to ensure the quarterly financial targets are met throughout each Quarter.
- Handle all payment and invoicing activities.
- Settle daily sales and coordinate POS reporting.
- Manage inventory, supplier ordering, and merchandising.
- Manage the secure and professional operations of the store.
- Organize inventory procedures and year/month-end physical counts.
- Ensure store and staffing schedules are based on demand.
- Training part-time employees, as well as planning for future staffing needs such as vacation coverage.
- Acts as a role model for employees and customers at all times.
- Attend all training sessions and meetings required.
- Develop professional and engaging content for social media platforms throughout each week.
- Develop a weekly/monthly social media content plans.
- Maintain unified brand voice across different social media channels.
- Measure the success of every social media campaign.
- Ensure the marketing strategies are directly aligning with revenue targets.
Requirements for this position would include:
- 2-5 years retail management experience.
- Demonstrated ability to leverage social media technologies for marketing, sales, revenue building, analysis and solving problems.
- Critical, unsupervised, and independent thinking demonstrated in past work experience.
- Demonstrated independence and capability to complete projects in an efficient and timely manner.
- Excellent knowledge of social media platforms including: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+ , etc and traditional media best practices.
- Strong English language speaking and writing capabilities.
- Flexible schedule based on retail needs.
- Accounting/Finance experience would be considered an asset.
- Knowledge of the Square POS system would be considered an asset.
- Any combination of the above requirements, or related.
- Post-secondary education degree or Diploma is considered an asset.
Must Demonstrated the Following Interpersonal Skills:
- Self-driven mindset and accountability.
- Excellent leadership skills, able to effectively establish work priorities and goals independently
- Possesses an entrepreneurial spirit and continuously innovates to achieve great results and implement process improvements.
- Excellent social media platform background, demonstrated creative ability to market products
- Open to continuous improvement and responsible for independent learning.
- Demonstrated sensitivity to customer needs and willingness to build positive customer relationships.
- Excellent multitasking.
- Exceptional customer service.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving.
- Priority Time-management.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and written communication skill.
How to Apply:
Please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
In this role, the Retail Manager / Marketing Administrator is part of our knowledgeable and diverse team of professional business consultants. Confederation Group offers Provincial and International Immigration, Business Development, Human Resource Management, Recruitment and Entrepreneurial consulting services to a broad range of customers in PEI. You will learn to grow and develop multiple capabilities you didn’t know you had under experienced and dedicated managers. Apply today to expand your knowledge and become a part of a unique and educating business environment!