Manager – Retail Grocery
We are looking for a professional and customer service-oriented Store Manager to oversee daily operations at our store. As the Spice Store Manager, you will supervise the operational and organizational standards of the store. Your duties will include undertaking administrative tasks, monitoring inventory levels, and developing business strategies.
The ideal candidate must be able to improve customer satisfaction and meet sales goals. In addition to being an excellent communicator, you should also demonstrate outstanding leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Deliver excellent service to ensure high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Motivate the sales team to meet sales objectives by training and mentoring staff.
- Create business strategies to attract new customers, expand store traffic, and enhance profitability.
- Hire, train, and oversee new staff.
- Respond to customer complaints and concerns in a professional manner.
- Ensure store compliance with health and safety regulations.
- Develop and arrange promotional material and in-store displays.
- Prepare detailed reports on buying trends, customer requirements, and profits.
- Undertake store administration duties such as managing store budgets and updating financial records.
- Monitor inventory levels and order new items.
- High school diploma or equivalent qualification.
- College diploma in Business Management or equivalent qualification
- Customer service-oriented with knowledge of basic business management processes.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of Indian food and Spices is a must
This position is full time, permanent, with shifts on days, weekends and evenings. Wages range from $14.00 to $17.00 per hour depending on qualifications.
For the right candidate, the employer is willing to train.
Please send your resume to email@example.com and include the job title Retail Manager in the subject line.