Seen On Queen is seeking a part-time to full-time Sales Representative to assistant with daily operations, procedures, sales, and customer service. Seen on Queen is a newly opened luxury retail store offering customer’s a wide variety of high fashion eyeglasses, sunglasses, stylish headwear & more!
Our client is located in the downtown core, right across from Confederation Centre of the Arts, in a professional Queen St. retail space.
Vélingara General duties of this position would include:
- Promote the store brand and various products, both physically in the store and through social media channels
- Be enthusiastic in serving customers, always taking care of customer needs
- Provide excellent customer services
- Keep store clean and organized throughout the day
- Keep inventory clear and accurate
- Operating the POS system
- Organize sales, receipts and invoices as required
- Additional related duties
- Open/Closing the store
Interpersonal skills and abilities required for this position would include:
- Post-secondary education (preferred but not required) in any field
- 2-3 years’ sales experience is preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Confidence in customer service
- Demonstrated self-driven mindset and accountability
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Work effectively and independently, as well as part of a team
- Start Date: Immediately
- Job Term: Part-time to Full-time
- Hours: Approximately 37.5 hours per week
How to Apply:
Please send your cover letter and resume to Wei@islandrecruiting.com for consideration.
We thank all who apply, but only those accepted for interviews will be contacted.