Senior Embedded Software Designer
Our client is a front runner in software design, hardware embedded system and hardware design. We provide a technical advantage to our global clients ranging from tech giants to start-ups.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about designing and working with new technologies, is driven to win and is excited to apply their creative skills. We are a growing company that can have a great deal of impact with lots of exciting challenges. This position may require you to work offsite for various periods of time, depending on the client you would be assigned to and their expectations.
Advantages of Joining our team:
• Cutting edge technology. As a Xilinx Premium Partner, our client is involved in assessing and implementing the newest technologies, often before they are released to market
• An exposure to a large variety of projects and technologies, in many industries
• Ability to direct your career path in highly sought-after areas of High-Performance Computing
• Flexible work hours and location
Required Skills and Experience:
• Strength in object-oriented design principles and implementation
• Familiarity with networking protocols
• Experience with Linux in both desktop and embedded configurations
• Familiarity with PERL, TCL, Python script languages and the Xilinx SDK
• Exhibit strong communication skills, fluent in English and have great customer interaction presence.
• Ability to learn new technologies and process quickly
• Proven techniques and habits that lead to high quality design
• Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent
• 8+ years’ experience coding using RTOS and bare metal environments
• Knowledge of assembly, C and C++ programming in embedded environments. (Proficiency in the tools used in these development environments.)
• A background in low cost microcontrollers and advanced, multi-core processors including the use of low-level device drivers and boot loaders.
• An understanding of digital hardware design and in HW/SW/FPGA integration
• Experience with the complete software design cycle, from requirement definition through to system and integration and verification.
Salary: $90,000.00 – $110,000.00 per year
Job type – Full-time, Permanent
To apply, send you resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please specify the job title Senior Embedded Software Designer in the subject line of your email.