Senior Operations Manager
nonprescription isotretinoin Island Recruiting is seeking a knowledgeable and experienced Senior Operations Manager to join our client, CHANCES Inc. to manage the day-to-day supervision of the organization’s operations.
http://yesand.co.uk/category/facilitate-meetings/page/2/ The Role:
CHANCES (Caring, Helping, And Nurturing, Children Every Step) Inc. is a non-profit, charitable organization that exists to provide a range of child development and parent support services to children from 0-11 years and their families, particularly those experiencing additional life challenges.
The Senior Operations Manager of Smart Start (Early Years Programs) & Smart Play (School Age Programs) provides oversight, coordination, direct supervision, and support to the Directors of the Smart Start Programs as well as the Manager of the Smart Play Programs. Through inspired leadership, this person is responsible for ensuring the effective and efficient delivery of high-quality Smart Start & Smart Play Programs.
Riyadh KEY Responsibilities include but not be limited to:
- neurontin 300mg Operations:
- Empower Directors and Smart Play Managers to ensure the provision of high-quality programs that support the overall development of children and their families;
- Assist in the identification and development of operational policies that may be required for Smart Start & Smart Play Programs;
- Collaborate with the team for the completion of the Early Years Evaluation, Program Observation Tool, ECCERS, ITERS, and other assessments as required and set out by CHANCES;
- Ensure that Smart Start & Smart Play are fully integrated into the existing continuum of CHANCES programs;
- Proactively identify program needs and potential challenges and opportunities;
- Contribute to a healthy work environment by utilizing a positive, strength-based team approach that respects and supports the organizational culture;
- Contribute to the development of operational plans for the Smart Start & Smart Play Programs.
- Staff Supervision and Support:
- Build a strength-based and supportive supervisory relationship with staff for whom you have responsibility;
- Ensure that all human resource policies outlined in the CHANCES Employee Handbook are followed, including the progressive disciplinary policies;
- Provide direct supervision and support to the Directors of Smart Start & the Manager of Smart Play programs including communicating work expectations, monitoring, and conducting performance enhancements;
- Identify the training needs of the staff for whom you are responsible and seek training opportunities to meet the professional development needs of staff;
- Promote and support a work culture that encourages excellent performance and high morale;
- Secure training that is essential for Smart Start & Smart Play staff such as CPR and other training that is appropriate as required;
- Participate as required as a member of internal sub-committees that support co-workers and the overall work of CHANCES, such as the training committee;
- Assist Human Resource Management with the recruitment, screening, selection, orientation, and training of staff.
- Research & Evaluation
- Oversee, coordinate, and support research and evaluation initiatives related to the Smart Start and Smart Play programs;
- Provide oversight and coordination of Smart Start & Smart Play Program Reviews as required;
- Ensure effective data collection mechanisms are in place to support evaluation and program monitoring so that data can be provided promptly as required.
- Job Requirements:
- 3-5 years experience in the early learning field; preferably experience in an Early Years Director position.
- Must hold an Early Child Educator Supervisors Certificate.
- Job type: Full time, Temporal (twelve month maternity leave role)
NB: Longer than 12 months if leave is extended
- Hours: 40 hours a week (Monday to Friday)
- Oral Communication
- Problem Solving
- Critical Thinking
- Effective Communication
- Education Services
- Annual Salary Range – $69,500 – $76,500 ($33.39 – $36.86 per hour)
- Vacation accrued @ 4%
- Blue Cross benefits effective upon hire
- Personal Sick Time and Family Sick Time accrued at 3.8% & 1.9% respectively
- Paid leave between Christmas and New Year
- 8 statutory holidays + 5 non-statutory holidays
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send your cover letter and resume to: email@example.com.
Please include the job title in your subject line, and we look forward to hearing from you.
For further information, please call 902-367-3797.
*Please note that although Island Recruiting appreciates all who express interested and/or apply, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted further.