Strategic Development Agent
Are you seeking a professional opportunity in a fast paced and challenging environment? Do you want to work with a great team of like-minded individuals? A busy downtown complement of businesses is looking for a creative individual to join their team as the Strategic Development Agent.
As the successful applicant(s), you are a self-motivated and achievement driven individual. You work well with a team, but can manage your own time, targets and goals independently. Your responsibilities will include operating an office in Prince Edward Island’s Western Capital.
Representing our clients’ varied business interests, you will have support resources, experience and a track record of success to aid your progress. As the Strategic Development Agent, you will be focused on maintaining and building relationships with our existing client base and key resources in the Summerside area and West.
In this role, you will be responsible for growing the varied business base and internal employment growth through sales target achievement. Connection to the community and rapport amongst community business leaders is essential. This is an opportunity for an early to mid career candidate wishing make a personal impact while leveraging the resources of an organized and well-healed management team of professionals.
Specific attributes include:
• The ability to think strategically, be entrepreneurial, and capitalize on opportunities (is a must);
• The ability to be a creative and resourceful problem-solver who can deal with some level of ambiguity and strive to build consensus and execute strategy;
• Excellent interpersonal, relationship-building, client service, communication (both verbal and written), time management, presentation and organizational skills;
• Must be able to prioritize work, be flexible, and work with minimum supervision; and
• Must be able to meet deadlines competently and timely, even under pressure.
To apply: please email your resume and cover letter to HIRE@islandrecruiting.com
About the employer: representing a diverse range of businesses from human resource consulting and recruiting, to energy system sales and service, business brokerage, real estate and immigration. Over twenty-five years in business, operating in every province of Canada, having raised substantial investment capital for companies in Prince County and working with organizations to grow and diversity their businesses. They have established an entrepreneurial, dynamic working environment that will be the foundation for their continued growth.