Salary Range: Based on Qualifications and Experience
Hours: 37.5 hours/week
Start Date: As soon as possible
Job Term: Permanent, Full-Time
Location: Greater Charlottetown Area
Our client is actively searching for a dynamic and eager Accounting Technician to join their growing team. Reporting to the Partners and Managers, this position will be responsible for assisting in a multitude of accounting functions supporting the accounting firm and its clients. The successful candidate will be organized, detailed and a self-starter with strong work ethic.
The Accounting Technician will utilize their skills to contribute to providing a full range of accounting, tax and business advisory services. This role will require strong knowledge and experience working within an accounting environment, as well as independence when completing daily tasks.
Bridlington Requirements and Attributes:
- Post-Secondary Education with a focus in accounting preferred (Education in a related field will be considered)
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in a similar role
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Experience with Sage50 accounting, Quickbooks and/or other industry software
- Experience with Caseware, preferred but not required
- Excellent analytical skills with attention to detail
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Excellent time management
- Ability to work independently
Obihiro Key responsibilities:
- Reporting to Partners and Managers
- Preparation of compilation engagement financial statements
- Preparation of corporate tax filings
- Preparation of personal income tax returns
- Preparation of T4 and T5 slips
- Assistance in searching and applying for available government grants, as applicable
- Other functions as required
Lyrica order form
- Timelines are based on client deadlines, time management is key
- Professional communication with staff and clients
- Confidentiality with respect to client information
What They Offer:
Our client is a growing accounting and advisory firm that provides a full range of accounting, tax and business advisory services to individuals and companies in all business sectors. The firm offers a competitive salary and benefits package, and a flexible work environment. You will have the opportunity to work for a locally owned and managed company that values their employees and community.
How to apply:
Please send your cover letter, resume and salary expectations to email@example.com for consideration.
We thank all who apply, but only those accepted for interviews will be contacted.