Bayjī POSITION SUMMARY
Island Recruiting is currently seeking Sanitation Worker(s) for our client located in Charlottetown. Performs various tasks associated with the cleaning, and sanitation of the processing and packaging areas following the production day.
- Performs various tasks associated with the cleaning and sanitation of the processing and packaging areas following the production day.
- Cleaning and sanitation of processing equipment and other areas of the facility required.
- Read and follow documented procedures and record specific data as required.
- Is available for shifts as required (no restrictions).
- Ability to lift, transfer and carry products up to 50 lbs.
- Performs other related duties as required.
Skills and Experience:
- Prior experience in the Consumer-Packaged Goods industry (Food industry preferred).
- Ability to work in sanitation operations and refrigerated production environments.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environments.
- Good Hand – Eye coordination and manual dexterity.
- Basic verbal and English language skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Knowledge and understanding of GMP and SSOP.
- Competency at most job functions within this level.
- Must complete job duties during the scheduled shifts.
- Sanitation 1 year (preferred)
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- 8-hour shift
If you are interested in learning more about this role, please contact us at email@example.com
Only qualified candidates will be contacted. Thanks for your interest.